Lifetime Access To All Content
Online Access To Over 20 Hours Of Video Tutorials
Download Footage / Tracked Scene / Sculpted Environment
Exclusive Online Discussions With Other Artists
Chance To Have Your Work On Feedback Friday's Live Stream
Discount Offer On Cinema 4D Studio 3 Month License (Only $95). If offer is used, then you will be eligible for a 25% discount on Cinema 4D Studio upgrades.
15% off all Boris FX products, including Mocha Pro
50% Off All VFX Products At vfxcentral.net
FREE Ultimate Explosion Pack (Sold at $199)
VFX Central Creator / VFX ARTISTmyvfxcentral@gmail.com
- Welcome to the VFX CRASH COURSE!
- CINEMA 4D STUDIO $95 LICENSE
- 15% off all Boris FX products, including Mocha Pro
- 50% Off ENTIRE Purchase
- ULTIMATE EXPLOSIONS VFX PACK: Free Download
- JOIN OUR EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY
- VFX Starterpack 50% Discount
- Light & Color
- Part 1: Getting Inspired & Coming up with Ideas
- Part 2: High Production Value with a Minimal Budget
- Lesson 2: Finding & Working with Clients
- Lesson 3 Creating Concept Art: PART 1
- Lesson 3 Creating Concept Art: PART 2
- Part 1: Planning for Production with a Director of Photography
- How to VFX Supervise
- Filming on a Green Screen
- Preparing Footage for Keying & Tracking
- Denoised Green Screen Footage (For educational purposes)
- Part 1: Tracking in Mocha
- Part 2: Tracking in Cinema 4D
- Part 3: Tracking in Syntheyes
- Part 4: Camera Animation Tips
- 3D TRACKED SCENE FBX
- LESSON 10: INTRO
- Part 1: 3D Coat Basics FREE PREVIEW
- Part 2: Sculpting & Texturing Environment
- 3D SCIFI ENVIROMENT .obj
- INTRO: Rendering in Octane
- Part 1: Setting up Scene for Octane
- Part 2: Matte Painting & Projections (Octane)
- Part 3: Rendering (Octane)
- Part4: Adding more details to Environment (C4D / Octane)
- INTRO: Rendering In Redshift
- Part 1: Setting up Scene (C4D, Redshift)
- Part 2: Texturing Environment & Projections Part 1 (Photoshop, C4D, Redshift)
- Part 3: Setting up Projections Part 2 (C4D, Redshift, Photoshop)
- Part 4: Simulating, Texturing Trees and Foliage (C4D, Redshift, Forester)
- Part 5: Rendering In Redshift Basics (C4D, Redshift)
- Part 6: Rendering Our Project (C4D, Redshift)
- INTRO: Dynamics & Simulations
- Part 1: Dynamics & Simulation Basics FREE PREVIEW
- Part 2: Destruction! Physics (C4D, Voronoi Fracture)
- Part 3: Simulating Particles (Cinema 4D \ Xparticles)
- Part 4: Simulating Smoke & Fire (Xparticles EXPLOSIA)
- Part 5: Rendering Volumes (Octane)
- Part 6: Rendering Volumes (Redshift)
- VDB SMOKE DOWNLOAD
- INTRO:Node Based Compositing vs Layer Based (VERY IMPORTANT!) FREE PREVIEW
- Part 1: Learning NUKE coming from After Effects FREE PREVIEW
- Part 2: Learning Fusions coming from After Effects FREE PREVIEW
- Which compositing software do you prefer? And why?
- INTRO: Rotoscoping in Mocha Pro
- Rotoscoping In Mocha Pro
- Favorite Roto Techniques
- INTRO: Compositing in Nuke
- Part 1: Setting up Project in NUKE
- Part 2: AOV (Multipass) Compositing in NUKE
- Part 3: Keying, Roto & Despill in NUKE
- Part 4: 3D Compositing & Color Matching in NUKE
- Part 5: Dirty Details and Grading in NUKE
- INTRO: Compositing in Blackmagic Fusion
- Part 1: Setting up Project in Fusion
- Part 2: Keying, Roto & Despill in Fusion
- Part 3: Setting Up Multipasses in Fusion
- Part 4: 3D Compositing in Fusion
- Part 5: Coloring & Dirty Details in Fusion
- Invest in YOU!
- Get PAID for being creative!
- Share what you have created!
“This course is a must have! I buy lots of classes and this is one of the best! Goes very in depth about everything from lighting, compositing, FX simulations, lighting live action actors and bringing them into your CG scenes. You really couldn't get anymore bang for your buck anywhere else. Anyone from beginner to professional could really get something from this. Also really caters to the consumer by knowing you really don't have access all the expensive programs, so Aaron teaches with the products that's attainable.”
“The best thing about the VFX crash course is seeing Aaron creatively problem solve throughout the course of one project. The way he works around technical issues and creative roadblocks as well as the resources he pulls from to finalise the shot makes some of the more technical areas of the pipeline like lighting, matte painting and compositing way less intimidating than I thought they were. It's a real springboard forward in to tackling the VFX pipeline and realizing that at it's core it really is fun, challenging and rewarding experimentation that will allow you to learn the skills needed to make great work.”
“The beauty of this course is that it’s deep and extensive. Aaron isn’t messing around and over the span of 20+ hours you’ll see a single shot evolve to the level of studio quality. Not many other courses out there cover a workflow like this so thoroughly, and it speaks to the nature of our jobs as 3D artists today, that we have to get comfortable combining the right tools for the job to get the best results. Luckily, Aaron makes the process easy to follow and exciting, and this generalist mindset will empower you to direct your own projects and fully realize your creative vision on your own. Following along will push you outside your comfort zone and inspire you to get into these powerful new tools that will rapidly advance the quality of your artwork. I loved the class and I hope you’ll check it out! -- David Ariew (Octane Jesus)”
Is this course for beginners ONLY?
No! This course is for beginners wanting to learn the process, software, technical skills, or see which department they may want to work in. The intermediate who wants to sharpen their skills in other areas. Or the professional that will pick up on some tips and tricks that will be helpful in their workflow. There is something in here for everyone.
Can I use the footage in my reel?
Of course! Create your own shot and use it to promote your skills :)
What if I don't own all these software? Should I still enroll?
Yes! You can apply some of these principles to the software of your choice. Some of the software we use is free! and some you can invest in. Remember if you are wanting to do this as a career, you need to invest in YOU!